Sunday 25 November 2012

The Commodity Price at Port Dice

Still not doing enough building - it's reports season - classes last week, form group this week :/

Nonetheless, I did another chunk of the art work, along with thinking about how the dice-tipping mechanism would work. Here's a the page from my journal where I finally decided.



Due to the design of the dice with the commodity title at the top, I've located the negative tip direction as "down" (you actually have to tip the dice up!) and the positive direction as either left or right depending on the face. This avoids having to use the top and the tip icons (shown here as the top row, rather in situ) interfering with the dice face title.

All the dice faces are actually the same size (19mm).

All that's left now is the crew dice and the ninjas. Then I can start trying to balance the upgrades costs to make for an interesting game.

No comments:

Post a Comment